Re: Fw: CFL light bulbs

  • Paul Peck
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
      I've had this happen to my banjo on occasion. I learned to keep a fire
      extinguisher handy.
    • Rod Leap
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
        had what happen to it...???

        _____

        I've had this happen to my banjo on occasion. I learned to keep a fire
        extinguisher handy.

      • flatpicker2
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
          I have an old lp titled "Flaming Banjos" - they really are on flames.. .

          . . --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, Paul Peck <paulpeck@...> wrote:

          > I've had this happen to my banjo on occasion. I learned to keep a fire
          > extinguisher handy.

        • Matthew Snook
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
            The light bulbs caught on fire. Chuck Holloway take note!!!

            :-)

            _____

            From: Rod Leap
            Subject: RE: [nwbluegrass] Re: Fw: CFL light bulbs

            had what happen to it...???

            _____

            From: Paul Peck

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
              had what happen to it...???

              ...had it burst into flames wailing on a new tune. As a dutiful citizen
              concerned with public health and civil order I took it to my local fire
              station for examination. The fire fighters urged me, once they stopped
              laughing long enough to regain their composure, to keep that
              extinguisher handy. The fire marshal forbade me from calling 911
              concerning anything involving a banjo. Ever. Then they broke into
              further uncontrollable mirth.

              Let the banjo jokes commence.

              - P
            • Rusty