Thanks for your concern

  • sharidolan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      I guess the word has spread that Bill and I were rear-ended last week on the freeway. Bill and I both got a bit of whiplash and muscle strain but we are recovering.

      Bill was taking me to a rehearsal in Lake Oswego so my bass was in the back of the truck and it was broken. The truck was totaled but I sent pictures of my bass to Ken and he says he can fix it.

      Monday Bass Player Tip: don't get rear-ended with your bass in the back of the truck.

      Things could have been much worse and the blow was softened considerably by the concern of our dear friends.

      So thank you friends,

      Shari Dolan
    • Kate White
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
        Wow, Shari, I'm so sorry for both you and Bill. I was rear-ended a
        few years back and didn't seem as bad at first but it grew steadily
        worse. Took a year to feel back to normal again between Chiropractic
        and PT. Hope you both are okay and I'm so sorry for your bass and
        Bill's Truck! Hopefully, something good will come of this...

        Kate