I Dont Love Nobody Music Notation/Tab Sound Byte posted from WAMA

  • Marv Sobolesky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Greetings fellow pickers.

      I just posted the music notation and sound bytes up for our next WAMA Slow
      Jam at the Hope Grange in Winlock, Wa on January 15, 2011. The song is "I
      Don't Love Nobody". In order to make this song not too long for the slow
      jam, I am only posting just the A part of the song, which is the only part
      played anyway at a good deal of jams.

      Simply go to http://winlockpickers.com/slowjam and you will see a link
      to download the music notation/tab as well as a fast and a slow sound byte
      of what the song should sound like (minus the flubbed notes I put in there
      <G>)

      Have fun with it and see some of you at the slow jam! Its definitely a tune
      you want to have in your repertoire.

      Any banjo players wanting tab can email me at marv@...

      Keep Pickin!

      Marv Sobolesky