Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Save A Prairie Home Companion !

  • Dale Wagner
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 1, 2010
      I recall the words of Senetor Morse. He was elected as a Democrat several
      times, became an independent, and finished up his service in the Senete as
      GOP. He asked why he changed ideals. He replyed he didn't change at all -
      the country drifted to the left.
      That is my position. We are being done in by EXCESS government. We have
      more people "working" for government than we have private. We need to go
      back to doing for ourselves. Instead of the government giving public media
      $3/person, every person needs to give/raise $30 instead. Much more effienct
      and better run.
      Never tried anything but whisky to change my moods and I made sure it didn't
      have any boxing gloves in it.
      Dale
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 6, 2010
        Matt ... are you trying to take away my Shania Twain? So it ain't so...

        Opus 57, really?? I'm already on to Opus 58 ...

        Russ