RE: [nwbluegrass] Re: I need a couple of beginner's jams in the Portland / Vancouver area

  • Marv Sobolesky
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hey that's a good idea! There are lots of folks from there looking for these
      kind of things.

      Also I think Greg Stone hosts a slow jam along with a Bluegrass Class
      somewhere down there. Greg comes up to the Winlock Slow Jam quite a bit. I
      will ask him when I see him.

      Marv Sobolesky

      www.marvsmusic.com

      Shari,
      Bet you could start one up................and bet it would be well
      attended.........and of course you would be committed..........smile.