2010 IBMA Awards Show on CiTR tomorrow AM (Tuesday, October 5)

  • Andrea Berman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Pacific Pickin' will be broadcasting the 2010 IBMA Awards show Tuesday, October 5, 2010 from about 6:15AM to 8:00AM (with a little new music to start us off at 6:00AM). We'll be over the airwaves at 101.9FM and we'll be streaming live on the Internet at www.citr.ca but there will not be a podcast due to licencing restrictions. Hope you can join us. We had a lot of fun at the show and can't wait to share it with you!

      Arthur and Andrea Berman, co-hosts