Thanks for a GREAT Robin Kessinger/Kate Long weekend!

  • Marv Sobolesky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      I wish to thanks each and every one of you that came out and supported Kate
      Long and Robin Kessinger workshops and concert this past weekend. It was a
      HUGE success and everyone had a great time! Both of the workshops were
      excellent and the 1st Annual STEW COOKOFF was a big success (even though I
      didn't win). It was a pretty tough contest as each and every stew was most
      excellent! The icing on the cake was Robin and Kate in concert after the
      Stew Cookoff. Wow!

      We have lots more things happening here in Winlock. Thanks for your support!

      Marv Sobolesky

      www.marvsmusic.com