Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Welcome Christine!

  • vicki vance
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      Welcome to nwbluegrass, Christine!

      http://www.vanceArt.com

      ________________________________
      From: David <david@...>
      To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 6:09:11 PM
      Subject: [nwbluegrass] Re: Welcome Christine!

      Howdy and welcome Christine!

      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <rossjoe@...> wrote:

      > NWBG Listers,
      >
      > Pls join me in welcoming our newest list member, Christine Weinmeister. She's
      >been playing bass for almost a year now and has met a lot of bluegrass folks
      >this spring and summer at local jams and some of the festivals.

    • dontolan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Welcome Christine! Good to see you joining the group!

        For all you listers, this Saturday (Oct 2nd) Christine will be joining 2/5 of the Rogue Bluegrass Band (that would be a mandolin and a banjo),along with my daughter Holly on guitar, for the 3rd annual Butteville Brews, Brats and Bluegrass festival at the historic Butteville store.
        We're on from 4:00 to 6:00.
        Come on out and support this great bluegrass venue.
        www.buttevillestore.com