Re: Ralph's Grammy...

  • dadfsharpad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Jes, I have been mentioning to my students for weeks that Ralph was
      going to win that Grammy; I was that sure. I told them that one
      doesn't need to be a country, folk, old-time music fan to understand
      the haunting power of that performance. Even my 16 year old son said
      that scene from the movie made him rightly uncomfortable with the
      power of that performance included.

      -Jeff S

      --- In nwbluegrass@y..., "cmeredithh" <meredith@e...> wrote:
      > Did anybody know that Ralph got a Grammy?
      >
      > Category 34
      >
      > Best Male Country Vocal Performance
      > For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only.
      >
      > O Death
      > Ralph Stanley
      > Track from: O Brother, Where Art Thou? – Soundtrack (Various
      Artists)
      > [Lost Highway Records]...

      ...> Jes Wanderyn