Register NOW - Dare to be Square 2010

  • Charmaine Slaven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Registration for D2BS 2010 is NOW OPEN!!
      Nov 5-8, Seattle WA

      We're proud to feature an exciting staff this year!

      Callers:
      Nancy Mamlin of Durham, NC
      Bill Martin of Portland, OR

      Bands:
      Mike Schway + Sandy Bradley & friends
      The Atlas Stringband
      Nettle Honey
      The Tallboys

      Workshop staff:
      In addition, some of the best in the Northwest will offer an exciting
      array of music & calling workshops. Fiddle, banjo, guitar and more-
      details on our website soon!

      We're also excited about our new venue for 2010, Historic Washington
      Hall!
      Lots of natural light, 2 levels of dance floors, tons of nooks for
      jamming, and a great history, you can read more about Washington Hall
      here...
      http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TomCollicottPhotogra/b82501820a/ecdcfb4b9a/4e4537cf23

      Registration is also fully explained on our website.  $115 for early
      birds, so register ASAP!
      Some full and partial worktrade positions are also available for those
      who may need financial assistance to attend, please email me at
      charmaine@... for more info.

      Please visit our website for full event details, the full schedule of
      events will be posted soon!
      http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TomCollicottPhotogra/b82501820a/ecdcfb4b9a/eaa2a0716c

      Thanks & look forward to seeing you in Seattle this fall!!
      Charmaine Slaven, Tony Mates,
      and the entire Seattle Subversive Square Dance Society crew!

      Thanks to our sponsor:  Seattle Folklore Society
      (discounted pricing available to SFS members)

      --
      Zebras have stripes,
      Deer have racks...