Free Tickets

  • sharidolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:06 PM
      My daughter has two free tickets and a paid campsite at the Winthrop Blues festival that she wants to give away. She can't go and will mail the tickets to anyone who might want them. I'm posting this on the bluegrass list because I'm guessing I'm not the only one who wanders into other genres. The festival is going to be the weekend of July 16th.

      Contact me if interested. sdolan@...

      Shari Dolan