NW theme songs

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Here's a sampler of some more that might work ... and there are plenty more great songs about the PNW from these and many others ... Pls let me know if some (like "Bug Tussle") aren't really about the northwest. For years, I just assumed it was!

      Rainy Day Blues - Deadwood Revival
      The Trees They Do Grow High - Misty River
      These Are My Mountains - Misty River
      Jenny - Sawtooth Mtn Boys
      Twelve More Mile to Clatskanie - Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      Deschutes Valley Home - Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      Oh the Dreadful Wind and Rain - Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      Ryderwood - Ohop Valley Boys
      Bug Tussle - Downtown Mountain Boys
      Cold Rains of Winter - Rainy Pass
      Timber Town - Lost in the Fog
      The Devil's Thumb - Lost in the Fog
      Where The Wild River Rolls - Lost in the Fog
      Burnside Breakdown - Jackstraw
      Gold River - Finger Pickin Good
      Up in the Woods - John Reischman
      Ponies in the Forest - John Resichman
      Nootka Blues - John Resichman
      Greenwood - John Resichman
      Deception Falls - John Reischman
      Travelin' The Road West - John Reischman
      Western Highway - Foxfire
      Oregon Waltz - Marnie Allbritten / Pacific Flyway
      Rooster Rock - Mike Eisler
      Cascade Blues - Mike Eisler
      Canyon of Sorrows - Joe Ross
      One-Legged Turkey - Joe Ross