The Dreadful Snakes

  • pearsun806
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      I stumbled upon an old copy of The Dreadful Snakes recently and I had forgotten what a great group they were.. Jerry Douglas, Pat Enright, Bela Fleck, Mark Hembree, Blaine Sprouse and Roland White... The example of Bela playing tradtitional bluegrass I've ever heard.. Anyone else remember this group? It begs the question; What old albums have you hauled recently and rediscovered?

      Kenc
      www.kencradio.com
    • flatpicker2
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
        I have that one on lp - one of my favorites.

        --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "pearsun806" <kenc@...> wrote:

        > I stumbled upon an old copy of The Dreadful Snakes recently and I had forgotten what a great group they were.. Jerry Douglas, Pat Enright, Bela Fleck, Mark Hembree, Blaine Sprouse and Roland White... The example of Bela playing tradtitional bluegrass I've ever heard.. Anyone else remember this group? It begs the question; What old albums have you hauled recently and rediscovered?
        >
        > Kenc
        > www.kencradio.com

      • Al Price
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010