Happy Birthday Eddard...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
      Eddard..

      Happy B day and hope to see you at every possible festival this summer!.. We need our bluegrass elders for their sage advice and calm reasoning..

    • Rod Leap
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
        Geeez is that kid an elder.....??? I am in trouble.....!!!

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
          Well, he's older than me.. I think.

          He certainly is more wise....

          To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
          From: rod@...
          Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:49:49 -0800
          Subject: RE: [nwbluegrass] Happy Birthday Eddard...

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
            "He certainly is more wise...."
            Shhhh....!! It might not have occurred to him....!!!

            From: rod@...
            Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:49:49 -0800

            Geeez is that kid an elder.....??? I am in trouble.....!!!

            _____

            Happy B day and hope to see you at every possible festival this summer!.. We
            need our bluegrass elders for their sage advice and calm reasoning..

          • mltrking2003
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 20, 2010
              Eddard, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. I was going to sing happy birthday to you but, it is copy righted so, to avoid stiff penaties from ascap and the like, I will have to refrain!!!!!

              --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Leap" <rod@...> wrote:

              > "He certainly is more wise...."
              > Shhhh....!! It might not have occurred to him....!!!
              >

              > Well, he's older than me.. I think.
              >

              > He certainly is more wise....
              >

              > Mark Gensman
              >
              > Ground Zero Sound

            • Steve Blanchard
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 20, 2010
                Happy Belated Birthday Eddard...your still the king in my book

                blanchid