Happy New Years!

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year's! Did anyone watch the "flying car" last night? What a stunt! Don't eat too much, and stay safe. As for me, I'm heading out on my Harley with the Desert Disciples, a chapter of the Christian Motorcyclists Assoc. It is a beautiful day here in Mesa, and about 39 degrees, but the sun is shining in the east, and the moon in the west! Beautiful! Again, Happy New Year to all, and may 2010 be the best year ever!!!