Grascals on TV tonight

  • jacklynrissmann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      You can catch The Grascals on GAC tonight at 5:00 pm (Pacific Time) and
      again at 9:00 pm. They are part of the "Charlie Daniels Band - Twin Pines"
      show. I can't believe I haven't seen the band live since Kristen Scott
      Benson joined them on banjo - and that's been over a year! I wish a promoter
      would bring them back to the PNW soon. Jackie.