Jam Circles

  • pearsun806
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 30 7:47 AM
      Well Bill, you did it again, you threw out the bait and a few of bit on it with your jam session circle discussion. I've been to many old timey jams and it's done the same way as bluegrass. A circle with the song rotation and with as many as 50 players in a jam circle. It ain't broke. Let's not fix it... Kenc
    • Paul Peck
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 1, 2009
        < an out of tune banjo > That's redundant!

        ;>) P