Panhandle Polecats September-October, 9/4/2009, 12:00 am

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Panhandle Polecats September-October

      Date: Friday September 4, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month until Saturday October 3, 2009.
      Notes: September 4-5
      Round Valley Bluegrass Festival
      Donnelly, ID
      www.idahosawtoothbluegrass.org

      September 11
      5:00 pm
      Pend Oreille Valley Bluegrass Festival
      Newport, WA
      This will be our 3rd year here and we
      can't wait to check out the new location!!
      www.pvbluegrass.com/

      September 12
      4:00 pm
      Pend Oreille Valley Bluegrass Festival
      Newport, WA
      www.pvbluegrass.com/

      October 3
      Apple Days Festival
      Cashmere, WA
      Stay tuned for details . . .

      Our new CDs are finally done (it only took six months to be able to say that!). They are now available for online purchase through CD Baby.

      INFO: http://www.panhandlepolecats.com/schedule.html