Roundhouse at market

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      I see that Roundhouse is appearing at 1:30PM at the Eugene Holiday Market
      (Lane Co. Fairgrounds) on Sat, Dec 2nd. Hope some of you can get out and
      support them. It's a fun place to see a band with lots of good handmade
      craft shopping too. Mare Wakefield (progressive folk rock) appears after
      them at 3pm, followed by Nancy Verdoww and the Fabulous Nature Boys (blues
      with a groove) at 4:30pm.

      Any other bluegrass happening this weekend?

      And, Brad, is the Sutherlin jam on Dec 10 or 17 this month?
      Thanks!