brain dead

  • Kathy Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Oops! Sorry if that last message didn't read quite right. We just finished
      up our state survey at work (oh the pressure!), I've been working on my
      house until about midnight every night getting it ready to rent, and I'm
      living on cold drugs. . . . . . so I'm just a bit loopy! (okay, don't
      whining now)

      What I meant to say was that I hope you got to do some picking (and
      grinning) while you were up in Portland Joe!

      (I'm going to bed now. . . . . )

      Kathy