chapmans

  • Jennifer CAMPBELL
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 3, 2009
      hi ken - rick will be coming out to see the chapmans, but I wont...most likely! there's a slight chance I'll come with him, but unlikely...I have a bagpipe lesson I can't miss!

      jen

    • David Wilson
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 7, 2013
        Hit the nail on the head Jon, GREAT festival, GREAT entertainment, GREAT pickin', GREAT people.
        To Mac and crew THANK YOU. See you next year.