Re: [nwbluegrass] Re:5th Gear Bluegrass Tuesday, July 7th @ Lola's Room! 9pm

  • Bill Martin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2009
      > Where is Lola's Room and what time? Thanks, Jackie.

      Its in the Crystal Ballroom building.
    • Colby Buswell
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2009
        Y'all should definitely make it out! Some of the best local musicians in one solid, fresh band!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
          > Where is Lola's Room and what time? Thanks, Jackie.

          Its in the Crystal Ballroom building.

          I meant what town (city), and state. How about an address or something?
          thanks, jackie.
          steps!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
          JulystepsfooterNO62)

        • Paul Peck
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
            Perhaps I missed this in a previous post, but I think the information about the Crystal Ballroom and Lola's Room requested probably needs some more detail. Participants on this forum range from Northern California through Oregon, Washington and British Columbia.

            So, respectfully, could you please let us know in what town/city and state/province resides this venue? Thanks.

          • Rod Leap
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
              Good point Jackie......!!
              People sometimes don't realize this group includes people from Alaska Canada
              etc etc......
              Joe's Place just doesn't get it.... even if you are not a new comer to
              town.....!!!
              LOL

              _____

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
                And Idaho, Alaska, Montana and even occasionally from other stgates like
                Virgina and Kentucky....!!! etc etc.....!!!

                _____

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
                  All right, all right. For some reason Jackie's post arrived in my mailbox as
                  personal email and not with the NWBluegrass address. I thought she was a
                  Portlander asking me about the bubbaguitar calendar. I know there are some
                  people outside of Portland somewhere.

                • jlkellyd28@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
                    Jackie

                    I don't know if you got an answer to your question or not, but I can only assume that the Crystal Ballroom referred to is the one in downtown Portland, Oregon.  If I'm wrong, it was an honest mistake.

                    Jim