JULY BLUEGRASS FESTIVALS, 7/3/2009, 12:00 am

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 11:58 PM
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: JULY BLUEGRASS FESTIVALS

      Date: Friday July 3, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Sunday July 26, 2009.
      Location: Here, Thar, and Everywhar
      Notes: Hello festers, here's a sampling of what's coming up in July ... always check to confirm all details seen here:

      Wheeler County Bluegrass Festival July 3-5, 2009
      Prospect Bluegrass Festival July 10-12, 2009
      Troutdale Bite and Bluegrass now called
      Sandy River Bluegrass July 11, 2009
      Darrington Bluegrass Festival July 17-19, 2009
      Bainbridge Bluegrass Festival, Bainbridge Island July 25, 2009
      Winlock Pic N Grin Festival July 23-26, 2009
      Columbia Gorge Bluegrass Festival, Stevenson, WA July 23-26, 2009

      Stay tuned to Nwbluegrass for all the info and updates ... We also have direct links to most festival websites. Pls check our Nwbluegrass LINKS section at:

      If it's not there and you know of a link, please add it in!