Re: [nwbluegrass] A Personal Thank You!

  • jlkellyd28@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      There is a reason folks join AAA. You might want to consider it.

      From: "Kathy Boyd" kboyd135@...

      "Still wondering what good it does to know HOW to change a tire when you aren't strong enough to move the lugnuts!Ā "

    • rustyautom
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
        OK Kathy ... I have to call you out on this one.

        You have the strength to play the upright bass for hours but can't get the lugnuts off?

        Ha ... anyways it was nice to see you briefly at Goldendale!

        Russ

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
          Actually, since I was about twenty minutes behind her, I found her sitting along the freeway and got the tire changed. For some unknown reason I had no problem at all getting the lug nuts off.

          Of course, I only outweigh her by a hundred pounds..

          Russ, I don't think she even thought to try to take the lug nuts off with her bare hands.. That may well have worked.

          To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
          From: rustyautom@...
          Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:50:05 +0000
          Subject: [nwbluegrass] Re: A Personal Thank You!