RE: [nwbluegrass] Beppe Gambetta workshop/concert at Long Beach Bluegrass Festival March 28, 2009

  • Marv Sobolesky
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      It will be on Saturday Evening!

      Hope you can make it Neal! Ruth Ann puts on a great festival and Beppe a
      great workshop! If you are interested I could probably hook you up with a
      private lesson with him on Sunday. Great teacher!

      Marv Sobolesky

      www.marvsmusic.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        thanks for the info marv.....as of right now i hope to make it down there for saturday but unfortunately i've got other obligations on friday evening and sunday afternoon of that weekend....i really want to come on saturday because i didn't learn of this event until the week after it was over last year......i am also intending to make the slow jam on the 14th.....it will be good to see everyone and pick....hope you are well.... i was pretty sick last week but am back at work now and picking and grinning......love my dan crary capo....at first i was a little thrown off by the weight of it but now i really like it and use it all the time.......