Playlist - Pacific Pickin' - CITR 25 November 2008

  • Arthur Berman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      This was the second week of our annual fund raising drive.
      There are still some great premiums available for donors to CiTR.
      Contact us off-list for a detailed list.
      Podcast available at www.citr.ca

      Playlist - November 25, 2008
      preshow
      Merle Travis (b'day) / Divorce Me C.O.D. / Capitol Country Music
      Classics / Liberty
      Ian Tyson / Fiddler Must Be Paid / Yellowhead to Yellowstone and Other
      Love Stories / Stony Plain
      Barry & Holly Tashian / Long Story Short / Long Story SHort / Rock-A-Lot
      April Verch / The Lonely Road Back Home / Steal the Blue / Slab Town
      Earl Scruggs / Step It Up and Go / Live at the Ryman / Rounder
      Robin & Linda Williams / Going Going Gone / Buena Vista / Red House
      Jeni & Billy / Land of the Pharoahs / Jewell Ridge Coal / Jewell Ridge
      Janet McGarry / Heartbreak Hill / Just Passin' Thru / Diamond
      Productions
      theme - Bill Monroe / Big Mon / 1950-1958 / Bear Family
      Johnson Mountain Boys / Bluest Man in Town / At the Schoolhouse /
      Rounder (Eddie Stubbs b'day)
      Hard Ryde / If You Don't Go / Stages / Hapidawg
      Gibson Brothers / Picker's Blues / Iron & Diamonds / Sugar Hill
      Ralph Stanley with Charlie Sizemore (b'day) / Can't You Hear the
      Mountain Calling / Rounder Records 2008 IBMA Sampler / Rounder
      Cherryholmes (Skip b'day) / My Love For You Grows / Cherryholmes III
      Don't Believe / Skaggs Family
      Grasstowne / You're Right, I'm Wrong / The Road Headin' Home /
      Pinecastle
      GOSPEL
      Paul Williams & Victory Trio / There's a Miracle Everywhere You Go /
      Good Home Grown Music 2008 Sampler / Blue Circle
      Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver / What Shall I Do With Jesus / Help is on the
      Way / Crossroads
      GOSPEL
      Tommy Webb / Trade an Old Cross for a Crown / Now That You Are Gone /
      Kindred
      Mountain Heart / The Gospel Train / Road That Never Ends / Rural Rhythm
      Carrie Hassler & Hard Rain / Fickle Heart / CHRR2 / Rural Rhythm
      Valerie Smith & Becky Buller / Heart of the House / Here's a Little Song
      / Bell Buckle
      Danny Paisley & Southern Grass / Another Bridge to Burn / The Room Over
      Mine / Rounder
      Dave Evans & River Bend / Highway 52 / The Best of the Vetco Years /
      Rebel
      Jeannette Williams / Bad Money / Thank You For Caring / Blue Circle
      theme- Crooked Stovepipe / Queenstown / Newfoundland Bluegrass / Third
      Wave

      Pacific Pickin' airs every Tuesday from 6:30-8:00AM,
      usually preceded by a pre-show from
      6:00-6:30AM on CITR 101.9FM. The show streams at www.citr.ca.

      Pacific Pickin' is a Sing Out! Radio Partner.

      Arthur and Andrea Berman, co-hosts
      #8, 700 St. Georges Avenue
      North Vancouver, BC V7L 4T1
      Canada