New Years Excitement

  • kathyboyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hey Dee Ann!

      How did the Sam Hill New Years Eve bash go? Anything worth reporting?

      As tempting as it was to bring the sax down and do Bluegrass karyoke, we
      spend the evening in our jammies watching movies. True confession. . . . .
      yes, Mark did have to wake me up to wish me a Happy New Year!

      Happy New Year everyone! May 2002 be a banner year for each and every one
      of you!

      Kathy

      Check out No Strings Attached at:
      http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostringsattached
      Contact Ground Zero Sound at:
      http://www.groundzerosound.com

      Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to
      work and to play and to look at the stars. . . . .