all the news that's fit to print

  • dvhargreaves
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      http://bluegrassintelligencer.com/

      For those with too much time on their hands. -dh
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Looks like I'll be wearing my armored suit to the next Cadallac Sky
        concert.

        Greg - (with too much time on ny hands)

        --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "dvhargreaves" <hargred@...> wrote:

        > http://bluegrassintelligencer.com/
        >
        > For those with too much time on their hands. -dh

      • fultoncreek
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          > http://bluegrassintelligencer.com/
          >
          > For those with too much time on their hands. -dh

          If you rush to David's link to read all the bluegrass news--much of
          which is, admittedly, not so hard to believe in an election year--don't
          fail to play the video of the scandalized Sarah Jaroz. Alex Hargreaves
          does some of his typically incredible (ok, it's a lousy phrase, but it
          makes sense in reference to Alex) fiddle work.
          Bill Jolliff
        • Steve Blanchard
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            Hey what do you know, I wasn't front page news.  I'm usually involved in something subversive.  Back to my regularly scheduled kaos.

            Blanchid

            For those with too much time on their hands. -dh