Troutdale BB info on list

  • SAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      The contact information on the Yahoo Festival list has outdated info (probably my negligence).

      CORRECT:
      Saturday 12th 3rd Annual Troutdale Bite and Bluegrass Festival
      Troutdale, OR. Contact: Donna Erwin, Columbiarivergallery@...
      503-491.8407
      http://www.troutdalebiteandbluegrass.com/

      July 12th...one-day bluegrass event. Troutdale/Portland Oregon.

      Count Your Blessings while you can!
      "Childhood lasts only a few years, but the experience lasts a lifetime."
      July 12 - www.troutdalebiteandbluegrass.com.
      July 24-27 Columbia Gorge - www.stevensonbluegrass.com