Blue Waters Bluegrass Festival, Aug. 8-10, 2008

  • bluewatersbluegrass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      The full schedule for the 2008 Blue Waters Bluegrass festival has been
      posted on the festival website, www.bluewatersbluegrass.org. This
      year's lineup include The Kenny & Amanda Smith Band, The Greencards,
      The Infamous Stringdusters, Martha Scanlan & the Stuart Brothers,
      Spring Creek, Rachel Harrington, Loose Digits, Dewgrass and several
      other great Northwest bands.

      The Blue Waters Bluegrass Festival is held the weekend of August 8-10
      in Medical Lake, WA, which is about 10 miles west of Spokane. We have
      a beautiful location in a shady park by the lake, and the popularity of
      this festival has exploded over the last couple of years. Weekend
      passes are $30 and are on sale now. If you are coming from out-of-town
      we encourage you to get advance tickets, because if last year is any
      indication, the festival will sell-out this year.

      For more information visit www.bluewatersbluegrass.org.