RE: Bluegrass

  • Rod Leap
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 3:00 PM
      My pick is Colonel John....!!!

      Rod Leap

      rod@...

    • Ken Cartwright
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3 3:19 PM
        --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, Mandoholic@... wrote:

        > I just like to poke at that hornets nest now and then to see if they are home.

        I too listened to KBOO for awhile this morning and I have to say it was a much better mix of
        Bluegrass to oldtimey then in the past.. Kenc
      • Rod Leap
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3 3:28 PM
          -- Big Brown wins the 134th Kentucky Derby.

          Rod Leap

          rod@...

          Message 4 of 8 , May 3 4:07 PM
            From: <Mandoholic@...>

            > By the way, there is a good old-time jam tomorrow at the Waldo Hills Community
            > Center

            That ol' thing? Its still going on? Are Wayne, Brad Johnson, Neil Austin still
            involved? They used to have a monthly dance at Waldo Hills with a jam session
            beforehand.