Re: [nwbluegrass] Braggin' on the Barley Bros.

  • Ken Cartwright
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      I just happen to have a few copies left at the store and they are on sale.
      Kenc
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        I just love their Going to Town CD! Like the other one, too, but
        this one is especially rich. My mom is a big fan of theirs--plays it
        all the time, and goes out of her way if she knows they'll be at a
        performance... Jim and Richard really connect on their vocals, don't
        they? connie

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/