Re:Seattle Lutthier/Guitar repair

  • John LoConte
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
      Also consider Cat Fox at Sound Guitar Repair:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~catherinefox/index.html

    • Marv Sobolesky
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
        And I fourth it! I have known Gary for a number of years and I have only
        heard good things about him and his work. I would trust him with any of
        my instruments.

        Marv Sobolesky
        www.marvsmusic.com