Cheesegrass

  • Jim Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Thanks to Rob Bulkely for the great posts on Cheesegrass. Being a Cheesehead by birth and rearing, several of his points really struck home. Never heard the Brown County Bluegrass Boys, but about the same time I was living in Ann Arbor and regularly enjoying the RFD Boys weekly shows at the Pretzel Bell. I remember them as a good tight bluegrass band, but listening to a CD of theirs from the mid 90's, I'm not sure that my memory is all that great. Therefore, I've put away the CD and enjoy the RFD Boys of my memory. Same might be true of the Brown County Bluegrass Boys, Rob. Maybe better that they didn't record.

      Thanks for the reminders.