Ginger Boatwright Tour

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      Ginger Boatwright is interested in coming down (from Alaska) for a
      tour of the northwest. Timeframe hasn't been determined. You may
      remember her from Red, White and Blue (grass), The Doug Dillard
      Band, and The Bushwackers. Her new independent release is called
      "Sipsey" and is reviewed on page 32 of the October Bluegrass Now. It
      has some stellar musicians on it and is available from
      http://www.cdbaby.com In fact, Ginger the subject of a great cover
      story for this same issue of BGN. Her shows are always full of great
      song, story and spunk. Amazing for someone that has gone through as
      many medical trials and tribulations as she has.

      I was thinking that we could all get together and organize some
      concerts for her when she decides to come down. She says that any size
      venue is fine (house concerts or whatever, etc.)...she just wants to
      tour and play. What'dya think?
      CU8R!