Calling all bands and promoters

  • Chip Russell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
      Howdy all..... I am just about done compiling a listing of shows for
      the March-April edition of the Bluegrass Express. If you haven't been
      in touch with me about your band's upcoming shows for those months,
      email me offlist, and I will make sure that they get into the BE, the
      OBA website, and the KBOO Bluegrass Calendar. But my deadline is
      tomorrow (Friday, but maybe I can push that until Saturday). So get
      those listings to me now.

      Chip
      smylx3@...
    • Chip Russell
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        Howdy all.....it's that time again (or actually, it is always a good
        time). I am looking for your gig listings for July and August, so that
        I can get them into the Bluegrass Express, and onto the new, improved
        OBA website. And my deadline for the BE is this coming weekend. So,
        please send your listings along to me, and I will take care of the rest.

        Chip
        smylx3@...
      • Farmer, Rainier
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2008
          Chip:

          I play with two bands, Bush Pilots and The Kindreds. I am including
          links to our web sites' gig pages. Please let me know if this is not
          acceptable and I'll cull out the information, compile and send to you. I
          thought this approach was easier and less prone to a typographical
          error. All shows are free.

          For the future, it might be nice to have this as a web submittal form on
          the OBA web site. Just an idea.

          Thanks!

          Rainier

          http://www.the-kindreds.com/Shows.htm

          http://bushpilotsband.com/page2.htm

          Howdy all.....it's that time again (or actually, it is always a good
          time). I am looking for your gig listings for July and August, so that
          I can get them into the Bluegrass Express, and onto the new, improved
          OBA website. And my deadline for the BE is this coming weekend. So,
          please send your listings along to me, and I will take care of the rest.

          Chip
          smylx3@... <mailto:smylx3%40easystreet.net>

        • Tony
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2008
            We will be implementing a web submittal form (and lot's of other
            features) over the next few months.

            Tony McCormick
            OBA Webmaster

            Farmer, Rainier wrote:
            > Chip:
            >

            > I play with two bands, Bush Pilots and The Kindreds. I am including
            > links to our web sites' gig pages. Please let me know if this is not
            > acceptable and I'll cull out the information, compile and send to you. I
            > thought this approach was easier and less prone to a typographical
            > error. All shows are free.
            >

            > For the future, it might be nice to have this as a web submittal form on
            > the OBA web site. Just an idea.
            >

            > Thanks!
            >

            > Rainier
            >

            > http://www.the-kindreds.com/Shows.htm
            >

            > http://bushpilotsband.com/page2.htm

            --------------------------------
            http://www.notebene.net &
            http://www.backporchrevival.com
          • Colby Buswell
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2008
              Thanks Rainier!

              Not to step on Chip's toes, nor Tony's , but we've already got your suggestion in the works for the website.  Tony is working furiously behind the scenes to upgrade our site to allow web submittals and much, much, more...  Something we talked about at the ol' Annual Member meeting...  We've recently upgraded our server capabilities to allow new and exciting enhancements.  Rest assured, the future will be much easier for bands and members alike!

              Thanks much,
              Colby Buswell
              OBA V.P.

              smylx3@easystreet. net <mailto:smylx3% 40easystreet. net>