Re: [nwbluegrass] Winlock Bluegrass Organization Slow Jam, 12/8/2007, 1:00 pm

  • Marv Sobolesky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hey Steve,

      Yes this jam is open to ALL pickers and its really great for all levels.
      Being forced to play slow really makes one think about the melody and
      of course its hard to play smoothly slow if your used to picking fast.

      This jam is our Holiday Potluck Jam and my wife Nancy is in charge of
      who is bringing what. Please contact me offlist and I will put you in
      touch with her as to what she might offer for food suggestions. This is
      a jam by donation and its great fun!

      Contact me offlist for details!

      Marv Sobolesky
      www.marvsmusic.com