only 4 seats left

  • Ken Cartwright
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I have 4 seats left for the following show, so if you're at all interested, don't wait till the last
      minute because there will no tickets available at the door... Seating is limited to 50 persons.

      November 7.....Wednesday.... In store concert with David Parmley and Continental Divide,
      featuring their new mandolin player and high tenor, Ron Spears, who just left Doyle Lawson..
      What a great score, to be able to have them here for a show. Yes, it's a weeknight work night,
      but this is our only window to have them... Make your reservations now as seating is limited
      and seats are already sold. Doors open at 6:30.... show time is 7:00 PM... $15 per person or
      couples for $25.

      503-769-2778 Cartwright's Music Stayton Oregon
    • schottled@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        KEN...

        SAVE ME ONE... I'LL PAY YOU THIS WEEK-END.

        GARY