Foghorn & Bill Martin this week

  • Bill Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      The famous Foghorn, and infamous Bill Martin, have a couple of Portland gigs you
      all are invited to:

      Big square dance night again at McMenamin's Kennedy School on NE 33rd Ave just
      north of Killingsworth in Portland. The best dang old-time string band in the
      country, no partner or dancing experience needed, all ages, food and drink
      handy, FREE - what more could you ask? Be proud that Portland's old-fashioned
      style square dance and music scene is making a ruckus nationally! Come on out
      and see what the fuss is all about. Bring the kids - we do fun stuff right at
      the start. 7-10pm.

      Far-West Folk Alliance Conference Square Dance at the Hilton Hotel, downtown
      Vancouver just off I-5 on 6th & Columbia, across the street from Esther Short
      Park - $5 - Come on over and let's show the folkies what an amazing old-time
      square dance & music scene the Portland are has! (#6 bus to Jantzen, shuttle
      every 15 min. to Vancouver, stops near the hotel)

      Bill
    • Bill Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
        I'm an idiot.

        THURSDAY
        > Big square dance night again at McMenamin's Kennedy School on NE 33rd Ave just
        > north of Killingsworth in Portland. The best dang old-time string band in the
        > country, no partner or dancing experience needed, all ages, food and drink
        > handy, FREE - what more could you ask? Be proud that Portland's old-fashioned
        > style square dance and music scene is making a ruckus nationally! Come on out
        > and see what the fuss is all about. Bring the kids - we do fun stuff right at
        > the start. 7-10pm.

        SATURDAY