Re:OBA fundraiser & Gresham Little Theater

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Thank you Chip, as you and I have talked, many times, about all the terrific bluegrass events going on in the Portland and outlying areas, we are always in agreement that we are positive about the health and growth of these venues. As I said in the last email to you and the list, I was VERY sorry to have missed the fundriaser at OBA and you were sorry to miss the concert at the theater - Hopefully, we can avoid conflicting these dates in the future and have double the fun. I am very interested in having an OBA fundraiser at the theater after the first of the year, so contact me if you think we can help. Mason was at the concert Saturday night and told the audience about the OBA/membership. I had some publications in the lobby. Rich Powell also announced the OBA jam at the Audobon Society in Portland (OR).
      I am VERY glad both events were successful and I, personally, look forward to continue to support OBA.
      Whoop de do...onward and upward.
      Oh, in reading my last "summary" email, what I meant to say about donating the cds, is that I don't care if they are opened or not, the audience just loves to receive anything bluegrass (especially if they are not picky musicians like most of us!) If you have some cds (or if you are a band and want to get your music out there) contact me for the address (I will send you the postage).
      Take care everyone and stay as dry (rain I mean) as possible.
      Sharon

      Mgr-Band: No Time 2 Lose
      Producer:www.troutdalebiteandbluegrass.com 2nd Saturday of July, July 12, 2008
      www.greshamlittletheater.org/Bluegrass-Sept 29, Nov 10, 2007;