Going To IBMA's?

  • Roger Moss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hello Great Northwest!

      If any of you are planning on going to this year's IBMA I hope you'll
      stop by the New England Bluegrass Coalition's Showcase on Tuesday and
      Wednesday and introduce yourself. Boston Bluegrass Union, CT
      Bluegrass Music Association and our festival Podunk will be hosting
      these two great nights of music. We'd love to meet you and tell you
      more about the festival. You could enter to win a free weekend stay
      at Podunk and have plenty of time to nail down a low airfare!

      Here's the line-up:
      It will be held in NCC Level 2 Room 205

      Tuesday, October 2, 2007

      11:00 pm Grascals