Goldendale - Chick Rose - youth workshop

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      I wanted the list to know that you will be doing the same thing at the
      Troutdale Bite & Bluegrass on July 14th. I hope they will let everyone
      know (who lives in this area) what an opportunity this will be for
      young musicians and young people who WANT to be musicians to spend
      time with you musically. Chick, you DO, and DID a great job.
      Thanks you so much.
      Sharon

      Sharon S - Band: No Time 2 Lose
      Amboy Festival 503-286-2377 June 21-24, 2007
      www.troutdalebiteandbluegrass.com July 14, 2007
      www.greshamlittletheater.org/Bluegrass-
      Blue Moon Festival - www.cityofgoldendale.com/events.shtml