Victory Music

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I was a little surprised that there are no banjo, mandolin, Dobro or ukelele
      instructors listed on the Victory Music site:

      http://www.victorymusic.org/musician_referral.html

      I've been very impressed by Victory Music's volunteer-based activities over
      the years .... nice magazine (Victory Music Review), concerts, CD releases,
      etc. Check 'em out.....

      Live Hotmail.