Wenatchee River Bluegrass Festival, 6/15/2007, 12:00 pm

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 11:58 AM
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wenatchee River Bluegrass Festival

      Date: Friday June 15, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Chelan County Fairgrounds- Cashmere, WA
      Notes: June 15th - 17th. This is our 5th year. Headliners: Bottomline (from Kentucky); Prairie Flyer; The WJRB Band; True North and the reunion of Frontline. Instrument Workshops, Band Scramble, Food Vendors, Indoor and Outdoor Stages. Guitar Flat Pickin’ Contest. First place winner will receive a Hand Crafted Dreadnaught Guitar by Jerry Samples of SMI Guitars. Early Bird Camping starting at 12 noon Thursday June 14th. Contacts: Marie Vecchio (509) 548-1230 or Chuck & Candace Egner (509) 548-8663 email- Chuck@... Visit our website www.WenatcheeRiverBluegrass.com This event is presented by the Cashmere Community Coffeehouse www.CashmereCoffeehouse.com

    • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 11:59 AM

        Date: Friday June 15, 2007
        Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm