Reminder - FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2001

      FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA

      Date: Saturday, November 3, 2001
      Time: 12:00AM PST (GMT-08:00)

      1st Saturday of the month Jam: Centralia-Chehalis Senior Center
      (aka Twin Cities Senior Ctr) south end of the SW Wa Fairgrounds.
      This jam is an open forum, lots of jamming with usually two
      groups. Then, a potluck aroung 5-5:30. Sign up as individual or
      group for stage show, which is usually over by 8:00pm. Bill
      Bogan (bilbo@...) can give you more details.
    • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001

        FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA