Re: [nwbluegrass] Bluegras from the Forest

  • Bill Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Bluegras? Is that made from a banjo picker's liver? I can see the scene as
      clearly as if I were there now: Banjopicker is lashed to the bass, funnel stuck
      down his throat, and Greg is pouring corn likker into the funnel to rile up the
      delicious liver. Mmmm boy! Can't wait for the next potluck.

      Bill
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Bill,

        Actually, when that was typed I was so tired from the weekend that my
        eyes saw two s's. - and that's the truth!

        Greg