Goodness Gracious FLATT & SCRUGGS!

  • Eric Frommer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:12 AM
      I am sitting here watching the newly released Flatt & Scruggs Dvd.
      This is the stuff we all live for!! I cannot express how great this
      stuff is! I dont care what kind of grass you listen to this is the
      foundation of all of it. Monroe created it but Flatt & Scruggs
      perfected it. You can purchase this DVD's for sure at Amazon or County
      Sales. I got my copy from Silver Platters. I dont know if they have
      any in stock but I am sure they can order one quickly for you. Two
      complete Flatt & Scruggs shows from the 60's on each disc for under 20
      bucks. There are two releases out at this point and 8 more releases
      are set for release. You can't beat Mother Maybelle playing the
      Wildwood Flower with the Foggy Mountain Boys backing her. And for fans
      of the Food Network you get 4 Martha White recipes demonstrated on the
      disc.

      Eric in Everett
    • jacklynrissmann@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 5:45 PM
        Wow, Eric, you sure are fast! I just got my County Sales newsletter on
        Friday and read about the new DVDs. Glad to read your review. I plan on
        ordering my set shortly. Jackie.