Note from one of your moderators

  • Kathy Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hey Gang ~

      What a treat this morning to read the digest and see the list exactly as it
      was intended to be! News (thanks for joining this list Stephen Ruffo!),
      opinions, apologies, clarifications (thanks for the backup Chip!), some
      thank you's, and of course the link to The Coots new Myspace page. You
      gotta check out that photo they have of themselves on it!

      Nothing spiteful, no aggressive finger pointing, nothing that made me want
      to hit the delete button just to run away from it.

      The digest was a mixed bag that made me think, laugh, and agreeably
      disagree. I haven't enjoyed the nwbg list as much in a long, long time.

      Of course, they call me Pollyanna, but I did want to thank everyone for
      giving the moderators some time off and helping to make this list a good
      read.

      Happy Tuesday!

      Kathy B
      Tualatin, OR

      NOW APPEARNG ON THE HORIZON. . . .
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      Check it out! www.phoenixrisingband.org

      Bringing you quality bluegrass music on your time schedule. . . . give us a
      listen today!
      www.uptownbluegrass.com

      Live Search Maps � find all the local information you need, right when you
      need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01