True North was a hit in Cashmere

  • mvfiddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Not one place left to sit, standing room only in the back of the hall.
      This is what we at the Cashmere Community Coffeehouse experienced when
      True North performed for our 6th Birthday. True North delivers
      constant entertainment; amazing vocals joined with superior
      musicianship. Once again this band put on a performance to remember. To
      sum up the nights show; there were 296 people there when the show
      started, and there were 296 people after the encore. I think that says
      it all....Marie Vecchio