Huge Homespun DVD sale at Marv's Music

  • Marv So
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Well we are staring off February with a sweetheart of a deal! This months special:

      ALL homespun DVDS are 20% off of list price! $29.95 DVDS are now an
      incredibly low $23.95 through the month of February! If you dont see it
      on my website be sure to use the contact us link and I will get the DVD
      in for you and sent to you as soon as it gets in.

      Thanks everyone for your continued patronage!

      Keep Pickin'

      Marv Sobolesky

      www.marvsmusic.com

      TV dinner still cooling?